Pro Life Committeee
The committee provides education and information about Life issues and encourages activities that foster a respect for life, from conception to natural death.
Are You an Expectant Mom?
Are you new to the area?
Do you want to become more connected with your community?
Faith-filled women throughout the Diocese of Arlington want to walk by your side with a welcoming and hopeful heart as you prepare for your baby’s birth.
For more information, contact Mike & María Elena Cellis, 703-569-9393, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gabriel Project can help you by:
• Providing a friend to pray with you and for you
• Listening to your questions and offering practical advice
• Sharing information on mom’s groups and other church activities
• Finding free and low-cost childbirth and educational classes
• Locating car seats, cribs and other baby items
For more information contact:
Office for Family Life’s Gabriel Project
703-841-3810 or 1-866-444-3553 (toll-free)
Click here to download the flier
Gabriel Project has many amazing mentors with lots of experience not only in raising children but also in living a life firmly rooted in Christ. Our mentors are happy to come and welcome you into the community, and help you during this time of transition. So, whether you’re a brand new mom or a mom looking for support because you are new to the area, contact Gabriel Project at (703) 841-3810.